Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 8 years ago

可以請教大大,幫我翻譯下面的英文句子嗎?

可以請大大幫我翻譯下面的英文句子嗎?

卸卸

P: Fligt PW584 is now boarding. All passengers on flight PW854 should proceed to gate nine for boardingF: All passengers seated in rows 36 to 44 may now board.L: That’s us. Let’s go.N: Help me carry something. Why did we buy so many things in the duty-free store?F: May I see your boarding pass? Thnak you.L: Here we are – 43 A and B. I get the window seat!N: You can have it. I don’t want to look down.L: Put this bag in the overhead compartment for me.I’ll put my purse under the seat in front of me.N: These seats are so small! I feel like a sardine. I’m going to recline my seat and put down my tray for reading.F: Sir, please keep your seat in the upringht position and your tray up until after takeoff.N: Can’t we study French here in Liveville?

Rating
    Best Answer

小弟個人的寫法,如果有更好的寫法或是錯誤,煩請分享~~

P: Fligt PW584 is now boarding. All passengers on flight PW854 should proceed to gate nine for boardingP: 所有的乘客注意,班機"PW584"開始登機,班機"PW854"請到第九登機門幫理登機。F: All passengers seated in rows 36 to 44 may now board.F:乘客座位在36到44排者,已可登機。L: That’s us. Let’s go.L:我們的座位就在其中,讓我們登機吧。N: Help me carry something. Why did we buy so many things in the duty-free store?N: 幫我拿一些東西吧。為什麼我們要在免稅商店買那麼多東西呢?F: May I see your boarding pass? Thnak you.F: 我看一下你們的登機證嗎?謝謝你。L: Here we are – 43 A and B. I get the window seat!L: 這是我們的登機證,座位是在43-A & 43-B 排,我的座位是靠窗的。N: You can have it. I don’t want to look down.N: 靠窗的位置就讓給你吧,我不想往下面看。L: Put this bag in the overhead compartment for me.I’ll put my purse under the seat in front of me.L: 請幫我把這些袋子放在上面的置物櫃,錢包我要放在我前方的座位底下。N: These seats are so small! I feel like a sardine. I’m going to recline my seat and put down my tray for reading.N: 這些座位好小!好像沙丁魚一樣。我打算要把座位向後仰並且放下托盤好讓我可以閱讀。F: Sir, please keep your seat in the upringht position and your tray up until after takeoff.F: 先生,直到起飛後,麻煩你請保持座椅在直立的位置並且把托盤向上放好。N: Can’t we study French here in Liveville?

N: 我們不行在Liveville學習法文嗎?

Source(s): 自己~~
  • ?

P: PW584 班機開始登機。請搭乘PW584班機的旅客到九號門登機。

F: 第36排到第44排的旅客請登機。

L: 輪到我們啦。走吧。

N: 幫我提一些吧。我們怎麼在免稅商店買了那麼多?

F: 請出示登機證,謝謝。

L: 到了。43排A座和B座。我要坐窗座。

N: 可以。我不愛往下看。

L: 幫我把這件放頭上行李艙。我會把提包放前座下。

N: 座位真小。我覺得在擠沙丁魚。我要把靠背放低、餐桌放下來讀書。

F: 先生,起飛前請把椅背放直、餐桌收好。

N:看來此地不許作學問。