What is your sign and what is your reaction to this love confession?

You don't have to answer all of my questions; one or two is good enough. BQ1: Find your sign here, what do you have to say about that? BQ2: Which sign's love confession you love the most/least? BQ3: What is the sign of your crush, or lover, or even choose one? And your reaction to its love confession?... show more You don't have to answer all of my questions; one or two is good enough.

BQ1: Find your sign here, what do you have to say about that?
BQ2: Which sign's love confession you love the most/least?
BQ3: What is the sign of your crush, or lover, or even choose one? And your reaction to its love confession?

Aries - I love you, this is why I want to have sex with you, and I "love" arguing with you because this shows you how much I "love" you!

Taurus - I love you, this is why I am giving you my all, I will buy you dinner, I can satisfy you materialistically, just let me know what you want me to buy you. I love you!

Gemini - "I love you!!!!!!!!", I love you today, tomorrow I will say "I love you" again, and I will say "I love you" every single day, you have to believe me, I really love you!

Cancer - I love you, I will clean your room, clean your kitchen, clean your bathroom, and I will be your slave, I will shower you with lots and lots of gifts. Master! Master! I love you!

Leos - I love you, this is why I'm giving you all the best things in the world, I will introduce you to all of my friends, I want them to know I have good taste in men/(women)! I love me, I love you too honey!

Virgo - I love you, I don't think I deserve you, I repeat: I don't think I deserve you, I will repeat this quote over and over again, AND I will repeat this quote every single day okay? I love you! I repeat, I love you!

Libra - I love you, I will stand right beside you, sit with you, go on the phone with you, I will be with you from morning till midnight, I will be with you every single day. I really love you.

Scorpio - I love you, I worry about you leaving me, this is why I'm monitoring you 24/7, don't leave my sight okay? I love you.

Sagittarius - I love you, and I love hanging out with my friends, come with me, come hang out with my friends, I love you! What do you want to do tomorrow? Want to hang out with my friends?

Capricorn - I love you, and I'm trying my best to love you, but I can't be with you all day everyday, because I love my job too!

Aquarius - I love you, my love for you is unique, can you feel it? What, you can't feel it? Well, ... I love you.

Pisces - I love you, I can make you feel my love any seconds, any minutes, any hours, any places, anywhere! I love you!