Parents: What would you do if you found porn in your teenage son's room?

No, this didn't happen to me and I hope it doesn't. But it did happen to my friend, he said his parents talked to him about it and it was the most awkward moment of his life. What would you do (or did you do)?

Favorite Answer

My kids are too young for that now.

But... My Aunt and Uncle found porn on my younger cousin's computer. And after seeing it wasn't too often, or too weird they decided it wasn't important enough to confront him.

I think they are right, and plan on being the same way.

I'd crack him or her so hard across the face they'd think (s)he came from the vegetable patch. I also hope my child would know how to solve differential equations >: ). Nobody in their right mind watches that depraved filth. Say that "everyone watches pornography", but as a 15 year old male I have NO problems avoiding such trash after watching it, what, 5-6 times or so; in my whole life?

Porn these days exist on the internet, so i wouldn't find it under his mattress, I'd find it in his 'secret' Untitled folder called "sports".

anyhow, I equate porn now days with sex toys.

So if he had a sex toy(S) I'd throw them away, and burn them. then I'd rub salt in his face and whip him so hard, even Chuck Norris would be proud.

Then he will learn his lesson I hope.

• Grin

I would not say anything. I think almost every single male on the face of the earth looks at porn from time to time.

Sex is normal!!!!!

It happened to me. It is actually quite common and my parents never confronted me about it.

It's common, even for girls.

I wouldn't do anything, just made sure it doesn't get out of control

Check out this movie; Cyber Seduction: His Secret Life

Porn is bad stuff

If I found porn, I'd comment on its quality.

talk to him about it. don't make him think he's in trouble and ask him if he has any questions he wants to ask about sex

I'd steal it