Funny Law of Syllogisms (Geometry)?

Want some funny Law of Syllogisms. I wanna c how many people have creative minds like this guy:

If you are Justin Bieber, then you have a high voice.

If you have a high voice, then you are a girl.

Therefore, Justin Bieber is a girl. :D

Hilarious isn't it?

I just want to know if there are other funny LoS riddles. Just in case u don't know what Law of Syllogism is, it's basically the Transitive Property: A -> B, B -> C, Therefore A -> C

Favorite Answer

Logician: Here is an example of a syllogism. The cat has four paws. Isidore and Fricot both have four paws. Therefore Isidore and Fricot are cats.

Old Gentleman: My dog has got four paws.

Logician: Then it’s a cat.

-- Eugène Ionesco, "Rhinoceros," Act One; translated by Derek Prouse

• Emily

The answer is: If the angles are complementary, then the measures of two angles have a sum of 90 degrees. The reason I have formulated this answer is because with the law of detachment p implies q. If you were to break this sentence into two fragments it would be... P- The angles are complementary Q- The measures of two angles have a sum of 90 degrees. With the law of detachment, the phrase has to be correct so when the P and Q are put together there can't be any counter examples. Hope this helped and best of luck.