How do you feel about Amanda Knox's release?

Favorite Answer

This is a miscarriage of justice. Everybody knows that all the roommates DNA was on the knife. Who gives a damn about that? The DNA was a non-issue here. Amanda Knox is similar to Casey Anthony. She changed her story numerous times, and yet she is still found not guilty. It makes you wonder if this is going to be the future trend of all guilty suspects; to change their story numerous times until they finally come up with "the right lie" for the jury, and then to be let off the hook.

Amanda Knox, is a rich spoiled b*tch who got drunk and high, and killed Meredith Kercher in a jealous rage. She changed her story about 10 times, and the jury was so obsessed with DNA evidence that they chose to overlook the guilt of a person who was obviously lying. How many lies does an accused person have to tell before they lose all credibility with the jury?

Whether she was responsible or not a young girl still died. I'm glad that Amanda Knox had a fair trial and will not be put in prison for something that she did not do but I find the idea that she is able to go away from this and probably gain millions selling her story extremley sickening. She was found un-guilty and i'm happy she was released but i would be far more happier if she entered the witness protection programme or kept as much low profile as possible to ensure that the family of the deceased can still grieve. She got her freedom, she does't need anything more

• Roger

I never thought Knox murdered Kercher in the first place so I am glad she was released. Knox was immature and mixed up with a bunch of second tier, superficially attractive hangers on and students in a totally banal lifestyle. The drug dealer Guede seemed to me to have guilt written all over him.

I can't figure out what anyone--Sollecito (sp?), Knox, Lumumba, Kercher--of that group could see in the others except a moderately attractive bed partner. These are frivolous lives, without much to redeem them. It's sordid.

My Dad died from maximum cancers i've got faith for Steve Jobs and his family individuals, its a terrible difficulty maximum cancers. Amanda Knox on the different hand have been given off very gently, its basically some gullible individuals with their nationwide delight who prefer to faux shes harmless anybody else is acquainted with shes in charge as sin. remember the call individuals "Amanda Knox" and shop your throats lined shes at super and could offend back in time, psychopaths continuously do. basically a remember of time.

• Grrrl

FINALLY.

She wasn't guilty anyway, another person admitted to it, and he said he did it alone. Also, there was never any evidence pointing to her anyway.