I'm thinking of opening a fish and chip shop, what do you think?

Recently, due to the fact that fish is now established as perhaps the most important source of omega what ever its called and very important for cardiovascular health, I have pondered on the possibility of promoting the eating of fish as an alternative to the growing and destructive influence of hamburger culture... show more Recently, due to the fact that fish is now established as perhaps the most important source of omega what ever its called and very important for cardiovascular health, I have pondered on the possibility of promoting the eating of fish as an alternative to the growing and destructive influence of hamburger culture and its all pervasive influence on our young impressionable people and therefore, I have decided to relauch the Buckingham Palace Fish and Chip shop. I will personally be behind the counter and very willing to serve you my valued customer with all manner of fish and chips. Her ladyship Ludmilla has declined so far in this endeavour but I hope to persuade her to get behind me four square and lend a hand in this the most important endeavour of my tenure as the Prince of Chips and er ...........Fish that is. We need to eat more fish do we not! Great Britain is an island surrounded by water and cod, mackerel herring tuna are laughing at us. Let us net them in and eat the blighters in the interests of living until we are....101 like my dear old grand mum!! Let us eat more fish!!! We are open late here at Buckingham Castle btw.

ou
os
s