Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 9 years ago

Amanda Knox to be Freed!?

Verdict thrown out. Hurray!

Update:

One Drop,

I'm not taking a stand on whether or not she did it. What I'm saying is that the trail was a travesty of justice, and she was rail-roaded because she was American.

You ask if I am happy she's now free because I think her innocent, or if it is because she is American.

I ask you the same question: "Do you think she's guilty, or do you want her to be guilty purely because she's American?"

I wonder if you even know the answer...

Alex,

You claim you would never give false testimony under duress. I doubt that very highly. Very highly.

Update 2:

Kdot,

How typically European, you hate us, until you need us. Then you come crawling pleading for help. We come and save your sorry arses, and take all your women home with us as war brides. What a sorry lot you are.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Alex
    Lv 4
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Amanda Knox is wicked and evil and clearly has no conscience. She tried to frame an innocent man for the murder knowing that if convicted he could spend 25 years in jail. She was sentenced to 3 years imprisonment for slander because of this. Thank God he had a rock solid alibi which proved he was not there. She is pure evil.

If it was you she had tried to frame, I don't think you'd be cheering.

EDIT- Jimmy, So if you 'were interrogated for hours' would you put someone innocent in prison for 25 years? I sure as hell wouldn't - but that's what she was prepared to do.

There's no excusing it. Imagine if it was one of your family she had tried to frame..

EDIT - Hoekom Jy My Haat - Don't judge me by your own standards. The fact that you would be prepared to lie under duress and put an innocent person in prison does not mean everyone else would. Some of us have morals.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Alex: She "framed" that guy because the Italian police illegally interrogated her for hours and hours with no attorney. THEY were the ones who first started talking about Amanda's boss, not her. Read the link below about how this interrogation went down.

• 9 years ago

She has been found guilty of one charge, but, she will be freed for time served. She'll leave in the morning (Italy time) so in about few hours. I'm sad for the family of the dead one, though.

• 9 years ago

I think it was the correct verdict. I'm not sure if she really was involved in the murder of Meridith, but the evidence wasn't enough to convict her. My heart goes out to the Kercher family.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Looks like it. She should be on a Flight back to the States- by the Morning...

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Hurray because you think she's innocent? Or because she's American?

• 9 years ago

Yeah, she can join Casey Anthony on "Dancing with the Cold Blooded Murderers" now.

I hope they both rot in hell.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

you're an idiot. kkk idiot.

stupid american, keep out of european affairs and worry about not becoming extinct in your own country.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

hope the plane crashes..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.