Atheists - Is it possible for you to consider the reality of Jesus Christ even if in fact never existed anyway?

Visionaries of freedom have often imagined the reality of freedom in the world even if at the time it did not exist; for faith is the evidence of things not (yet) seen. Could that means something that can exist but does not exist, but that depends on the faith, persistence, and devotion of people to find its way... show more Visionaries of freedom have often imagined the reality of freedom in the world even if at the time it did not exist; for faith is the evidence of things not (yet) seen. Could that means something that can exist but does not exist, but that depends on the faith, persistence, and devotion of people to find its way into existence?

Just because something has never existed or does not exist; that does not say that it can never exist or that concepts do not have a reality of their own apart from what exists, but that requires a brain to imagine or bring into being in mind and then in realisation in the existing world.

SO, can you imagine the REALITY of Jesus Christ even if he never existed and can you figure a way to bring him to life in the existing world, his defining character and principles, maybe in yourself or in society; can you imagine him as a model to mould yourself to and your neighbours and society?

AND if you did this, would you not say that Jesus Christ has risen to life in the heart and mind of men(or her), could you then say that yes Jesus exists right now as potential at first and then as an actual force in the world?

Perhaps, you judge wrongly the nature of existence and reality, just because it don't exist, don't mean it ain't real onto itself as something that could potentially become existing.

Perhaps the model of Jesus is not as perfect as the height of science, but perhaps it gives a direction for humanity to aspire. Are not legends good models to emulate things to aspire in the existing world? All it takes is imagination and the vision to make it happen, do you have what it takes to make Jesus Christ a reality in the existing world?

____
(my stance at this time)

I follow nature; nature explains what nature is, it is an unnecessary and presumptuous step to invoke something beyond nature.~naturalist

I allow that evidence supporting theists may come forth but it is not evident that will happen, so I will act as though it won't, and if it does I am open to it; and I am open to intellectual debates too, though the final verdict may require tangible evidence.~agnostic

God is a religious concept, there are no indicators it is an actual thing; most theist argument involve emotion and specious speculative arguments; so for now I abstain from faith in it, though I do sympathise with the underlying motivation, such in my view needs transformation into real application.~atheist

________
Just because I am an atheist agnostic naturalist in the ACTUAL state of affairs, that does NOT mean I am not a Christian, Muslim or Jew in the POTENTIAL state of affairs, it don't mean that I cannot empathise and sympathise and imagine, and agree in the POTENTIAL state of affairs those philosophies of life (people call 'religion').

It IS POSSIBLE to believe in GOD and not believe in God at the same time, but one in the actual sense and other as the potential reality in and of itself, beyond what we call the existing world.

This is something I will think about, and I wonder: how does this change the way I interpret philosophies of life (that people may call 'religion')?
Update: I believe this question is a valid question, and the question is furthered in the detail section, it may take some mental synthesis to see the deeper questions there, but the question is basically "can atheists imagine the reality of things that don't exist, in and of themselves beyond what is in the existing... show more I believe this question is a valid question, and the question is furthered in the detail section, it may take some mental synthesis to see the deeper questions there, but the question is basically "can atheists imagine the reality of things that don't exist, in and of themselves beyond what is in the existing world?".

Another way to think about is that there do exist VIRTUAL realities that must be grasped by the mind(or a mind) and then realised in the world through skilled planning and implementation.

There was a time when planes never existed and now they exist, because a mind made them happen in the existing world, and the concept of flight may transcend the existing world and the flight that has been realised is just a subset of the grand possibility of flight in many a medium or universe.