Transformers Question!?

Just watched a You Tube video for Transformers 4! Trailer name is 'Transformers 4: Rise of Galvatron' Trailer

(2013)[HD] can anyone tell me what the transformer is called which is a huge bloody aeroplane its bugging me!

• Favorite Answer

It might be Unicron. He turns into a planetoid. Oooo and it might be Galvatron! He's made out of Megatrons parts.

Hope I helped and if that's not it here's a list ,where I got it, of all the robots Decpticons and Autobots.

http://ideas.wikia.com/wiki/Transformers_(sequel_t...

And those of you who don't think there will be a fourth transformers there is a big chance that there will be! I got the next part off of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transformers_(film_se...

Transformers 4

In a recent interview, Tyrese Gibson commented on the possible future of the Transformers franchise. On the much-discussed topic of the potential departure of Michael Bay, he says that:

“ There are no concepts, no direction, no nothing for Transformers 4, because everyone has been so focused on Transformers: Dark of the Moon. But here is the safety net. Are you ready for this? Michael Bay decides to not come back for Transformers 4. There is always Steven Spielberg! I am not saying that Steven Spielberg is for a fact going to direct Transformers 4. But it is a beautiful safety net to know that one of the biggest, most respected directors in the world happens to be an executive producer on Transformers. He is someone who knows this world. And he could easily step in and direct Transformers 4 if he decided to.[4] ”

The only times that Spielberg has directed a sequel in his career to date has been for sequels to films (Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark, Jurassic Park) that he initiated.

Producer Don Murphy, who has served as producer on all three Transformers films to date, assures fans that the franchise will not be rebooted, and that it is more likely to start up a second trilogy, following the same style fans are now accustomed to. He also went on to say if they do not rush it, there is still a possibility of Michael Bay returning to direct the fourth installment.[5]IMAX 3D Shia LaBeouf has mentioned he would not like to return in a sequel as he feels his character isn't "going anywhere".

• Huh

That's a fake, fan-made trailer you know. He just put clips of different movies together. The last clip with the transforming plane is from a Japanese movie called The Returner.

Being that it's a fake trailer, that aeroplane is nobody, or whoever you want it to be. It was most likely a commercial and the editor used it in the trailer.

It's a fake Trailer.

He got that airplane clip from another youtube video - and everything else are parts from other movies and previous Transformers movies.

If it makes you feel better..in Transformers 3 THE GAME - there's an airplane called 'Stratosphere.'

Hope I helped! :D