Questions about sprint- whatll happen after contracts up, and whats going to happen when the premier ends?

1st off, my contract for one of my phones ends December. When that happens, will I have to renew it? Or can I do it like other services, not be in a contract and pay each month for service, like cricket? Since I have 2 phones on the same plan, if the non contract way is possible, how would that work since... show more 1st off, my contract for one of my phones ends December. When that happens, will I have to renew it? Or can I do it like other services, not be in a contract and pay each month for service, like cricket? Since I have 2 phones on the same plan, if the non contract way is possible, how would that work since they're on the same plan? 2ndly, about them ditching the premier program, I get 150$ off a new phone in December. So ill have to do it by then for sure? And what about my newer phone? I still have 1 year plus many months for its contract. So i won't get any upgrades? Thanks for anyone's help. I can ask a Sprint rep but they'll most likely tell me what's best for them not me
1 answer 1