Need Spanish help please!!?

Hey guys, can you help me translate these sentences into Spanish? 1. My family found the journey very tiring so they slept on the plane. However, although the trip was long, I watched movies on the plane because they were interesting and I ate the food which was tasty. 2. Although I didn't go to the gym,... show more Hey guys, can you help me translate these sentences into Spanish?

1. My family found the journey very tiring so they slept on the plane. However, although the trip was long, I watched movies on the plane because they were interesting and I ate the food which was tasty.

2. Although I didn't go to the gym, I went to the swimming pool where it was very peaceful as there were not that many people there. I also went into the jacuzzi which was very relaxing!

3. However, the sink did not work so we sent in a complaint which bothered us a bit but they eventually fixed it.

Thank you

:)
1 answer 1