promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

If Amanda Knox was black; would Americans still think she was innocent?

Update:

lol - people on Y!A are really touchy this time of day.

Update 2:

she's guilty of putting an innocent man in the frame - what sort of a person does that?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Probably not, but at the same time I still think OJ Simpson is guilty of double murder, I guess Amanda Knox is the White Womens version of OJ Simpson

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

well Casey Anthony is white. Am I somehow racist for assuming she is guilty?

Amanda Knox is innocent. The lead prosecutor is corrupt and is fond of accusing people of being in satanic plots. (He once accused an American writer of being in a cult and being connected with murder, but he had enough pull to be found innocent.) The 'evidence' in this case is laughable.

• 4 years ago

your fact is genuinely incorrect on somewhat some factors, first maximum individuals do no longer think of she is harmless, because of the fact maximum individuals have extra constructive issues to stress approximately than what is going on in Italy, as for people who're exhibiting somewhat bit an hobby the majority look happy that justice has been served although the Italian justice device is obviously a secret to them, and to be honest a secret to everybody else additionally. there's a minority (an extremely vocal) minority who're claiming her harmless and could declare she became harmless however if a video exhibiting her murdering the sufferer became shown on 'human beings do the funniest issues' yet that's no longer something unusual and not an American phenomenon Over here we've our very own on working case with the pc hacker Gary Mckinnon, this guy hacked into US government and protection stress desktops (returned and returned) and have been given caught, on the grounds that then we've all been uninterested with the on-working criminal conflict he and his supporters have been waging to flee justice, they have claimed that he became purely hacking the desktops finding for info of UFOs (which makes it alright then i think!?!) that he's mentally challenged (Aspergers syndrome) that he won't get a honest trial in the US as he would be dealt with as a terrorist and could spend the subsequent 70 years locked up in a large-max penitentiary being gang-raped by potential of mexicans. Now they declare we gained't deliver him there because of the fact he will kill himself which will breach his human rights. the certainty of the situation is he accused of breaking the regulation, desires now to respond to his accuser in a court of regulation, yet a small vocal minority here in the united kingdom look to think of that regardless of the certainty he has admitted it repeatably on international media he can't be sent to the US because of the fact the individuals can't be depended on and have no theory of the seen a honest trial (which type of makes it somewhat embarrassing for us as quickly as we declare we've the final justice device in the international and yet a digital carbon reproduction of our device used in yet another usa can't be depended on) As for comparisons with the lockerbie bomber i fail completely to make certain the similarities, the bomber became convicted of the crime and the subject became his early launch from penitentiary, no longer if he have been given a honest trial or became harmless or no longer.

• DPJ
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

probably. and why is it only Americans who think she's innocent? there's not much evidence against her at all...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

nope. they would've quickly put her under the jail and move on to another story. the media doesn't like to "waste their time" talking about black people. no one takes interest in us.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

The world doesn't revolve around black people...next!

• 9 years ago

I think we'd still think she's innocent

• 9 years ago

Another stupid race baiting question.

• m.e.m.
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

I doubt it

• 9 years ago

Wow, what a racist statement.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.