Given the following, who of the following would be your choice as strikers?

Given the following, who of the following would your choice as strikers??

Mauro Zárate

Luis Suárez

Javier Hernández

Fernando Torres

Gonzalo Higuaín

Mario Gómez

Sergio Agüero

Mirko Vucinic

Javier Pastore

Juan Mata

Choose three and tell me why?

Choose the three that would complement each other.

Read the question, CHOOSE 3 and tell me WHY

• Favorite Answer

Juan Mata,Luis Suarez and Javier Hernandez.

Mata - he loves drifting into space to play behind the frontman/frontmen and has been the vocal point of Chelsea's attacks this season.One of Spain's brightest talents that has easily settled into life in the EPL.

Luis Suarez - he can either play alone up front or partner with another striker.My,God knows what stuff he can do against United in two weeks.In fact when we last met,he tortured our defence and played a vital part in all three of Liverpool's goals,though he didn't bag a goal.

Javier Hernandez - a deadly finisher,and a steal provided we paid 6 million pounds for him.

Together,those three can cause fear amongst opposing defenders - may God have mercy on whoever plays against those three.

And Mata isn't a striker.

Sergio Agüero on the left as winger, Mario Gomez as center forward and Mauro Zarate as right winger.

This combination would make it possible to rotate a lot! Zarate is strong with both feet, so he could play on both wings, striker or just behind striker as 10. Agüero can play left wing or striker too. Mario Gomez would be the only classic number 9, and adds the physical dimension to this front trio. The other two could feed him with passes or score goals for fun.

• RED

Javier Hernández - Intelligent and quick movement

Gonzalo Higuaín - Brilliant strikes

Sergio Agüero - Powerful hitter

Hernandez as the poacher, to get in places where he wont get picked up

Higuain to get the headers/flick ons to either partnert

Aguero as the one to beat players and find Higuain or Hernandez

I would choose Mata and Pastore but they are more like midfieldeers

fernando torres , luis Suarez, juan mata

fernando torres: would be great as an upfront striker in your team and will make most out of the continuous supply he gets from mata and suarez. torres at his best will be great and will be perfect as he will use his quick agility and quality to make one-twos with suarez.

suarez: I would put him at right a bit behind torres and will be great in assisting torres and will link up with torres perfectly with pace and quick agility. will be great in counter attacks and his ability to give through balls to torres. Suarez will also like the quick supply from torres and will be less frustrated as torres will help him alot.

mata: will be great link up player at the left and will connect the midfield to the strike, and will have great connections between torres. Mata will be great and will link up great with suarez.

these strikers will win the team ucl

• .G.

I am happy with Suarez for sure but would love to add Higuain as he is on fire right now.

My third would be Pato .He is a proven solid player.

The rest of your list are fine but not for me .

I'd choose Fernando Torres as he costs as much as three EPL strikers but is as good as...

MATA at left

TORRES at centre

AGUERO at right