Will there now be a "Lemon Tree" revolt across the United States LOL?

My goodness. I mean really,....what will it take for all of the People within the United States to actually fully realize just how gigantically over the top and absolutely crazy their Government is? The US government's assault against innocent American citizens continues to get more aggressive and just... show more My goodness.

I mean really,....what will it take for all of the People within the United States to actually fully realize just how gigantically over the top and absolutely crazy their Government is?

The US government's assault against innocent American citizens continues to get more aggressive and just plain strange and loopy by the day.

The US Department of Agriculture (USDA) are now spying on people whom they suspect are in possession of,....WAIT FOR IT,..... lemon trees!

That's right,...the dreaded and deadly LEMON TREE!
The Government is threatening owners with excessive fines and even federal raids if they refuse to surrender the plants on demand!

Several years ago, Bridget Donovan, who has now been dubbed "The Lemon Tree Lady," purchased a Meyer lemon tree from meyerlemontree.com.
She purchased the tree legally and in full accordance with all federal and state laws regulating citrus transport, (is there really such a stupid legislation,.....why?) and had lovingly cultivated and cared for her indoor citrus plant for nearly three years.

Then, out of nowhere, she received an unexpected letter from the USDA informing her that government officials were going to come and seize her tree and destroy it!... and that she was not going to be compensated for her loss.
The letter also threatened that if Donovan was found to be in possession of "regulated citrus" again, she could be fined up to $60,000.

REGULATED CITRUS?,......I mean,....c'mon folks.

The store from which she purchased it is fully legitimate, and she had done absolutely nothing wrong. But it turns out Donovan and many others who had also purchased similar citrus plants had faced, or were currently facing, the very same threats made against them by the USDA.

Why has the USDA been targeting lemon tree owners?
The answer is unclear, other than that they are a supposed threat to the citrus industry.

And a USDA official admitted to Donovan that the agency has been spying on those suspected of owning lemon trees, and targeting all found to be in possession with threats of fines and raids if they failed to give them up -- and the agency has been doing this without a valid warrant.

So, I ask you all this:

"Should all Americans now participate in a "Lemon Tree" revolt?

LOL...

Dear Lord give me strength.

All thoughts welcome,...even from those who for some unfathomable reason, believe Human Beings should have a license to own a lemon tree plant.

Read her story here:
http://healthfreedoms.org/2011/09/24/the...