Mark
Lv 6
Mark asked in TravelAsia PacificPhilippines · 8 years ago

Is Makati one of the most successful cities in the Philippines?

Evertyime I go to Makati city or even Quezon city, I like what I see. I always see high rises and office buildings, malls and restaurants.

Yes there is poor people living there, but compare to other cities I've seen, Makati and Quezon cities seems to be more successful.

Would you agree?

Would you name other cities that maybe as successful too?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

BIG YES ! you know why those cities successful , because they have great leaders , i hope this will happen in the rest of my country , wait are you filipino ?

• NerDy
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

Yes, they are the 2 cities that can be called most successful. Actually no one will argue about Makati, and people from San Juan, Muntinlupa, and Mandaluyong might contest QC as one of two. Because there is Greenhills in San Juan, Wac Wack and the Megamall in Mandaluyong, and the posh gated Alabang Villages and the High end malls, hotels, and offices in the new Alabang CBD.

Outside of the Metro, I can only think of Tagaytay and Cebu.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Dear boy, how come you forgot the place they call "Cebu City"? Youre pertaining to the Philippines. Dont be such an imperial Manila!! There's also other city that you did not mention dear boy. According to my trusted sources, Davao City is also a very good city. Perhaps you have never been to either of those cities.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Yes

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Since it is the business and financial center of the Philippines then obviously yes.

• Alfred
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

Obviously yes!

• lolit
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

i think so like this .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.