Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 years ago

whats ur blood type eh?

inspired by mickeys question

are u A+ like me? if so, can i stab u so i can heal u?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Mine is also A+.No-You cannot.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

a million. you're able to rescue you. you do no longer could rely on somebody else. once you start up making stable possibilities, you may have greater advantageous effects. 2. "i've got constantly cherished to delight in myself and stay existence to the max." - From what you're describing, you're no longer "residing existence to the max". in actuality, you haven't any longer discovered to stay existence to something yet an fairly undesirable minimum. 3. once you're up all nighttime from eating wine, DUH, stop eating wine. 4. You grow to be widely used by utilising doing widely used issues. 5. once you're stupid sufficient to get intense, you're stupid sufficient to appreciate the as a result existence you're choosing to stay. stop being stupid and additionally you will have greater advantageous ideas on your existence. 6. What occurs to those who don't develop up? They stay with their father and mom, make undesirable possibilities in existence, and have an fairly constrained destiny. As for your self concept which you're mature? No way! Mature human beings do no longer do stupid issues and anticipate greater advantageous effects.

• 8 years ago

O+

• 8 years ago

My blood type is rocky road cause im a fat @$$

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

i have ab-

• h a n
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

o.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.