DONT MISS"URGENT YOU MUST OPEN AND ANSWER THIS GOOGLE ADWORDS QUESTION NOW DONT MISS THIS"CHECK THIS OUT?

Hello I am interested in Google adwords I have noticed a 5 page set and forget website online spending 700$ to 11000$ a day on adwords traffic and getting 1,600 daily visitors with a cpa offer paying 70USD per sign up, I want to make a website something the same as this site, and after reading web design all 5 books in 1 for dummies I now have gotten good at it and can design this website myself, Could I really make money with this, I have $2000 to invest

Sum Luv

xxx

Favorite Answer

I'd be very wary of this.

There are some very experienced people who still lose money when starting Adwords campaigns like this. Ultimately they make money, by testing and tweaking, then go on into profit. For the beginner it is a sure fire way to lose everything you have.

If you know exactly what you're doing and have minutely analysed everything the above company is doing, know exactly which keywords they are using to drive traffic, know for sure their traffic numbers and sources etc, then it could be worth considering. But you'd have to test small, very small budget and build up, decide where your cut off point is, or you could easily blow $2000 with nothing to show for it.

Patrick

Source(s): http://hostgator-coupon.info - in case you decide to go ahead and need hosting, you'll find best coupon codes for Hostgator.

What will your $70 get you that you can't get direct from Google ???

Companies that offer '$X thousands' if you PAY THEM a FEE, make their money out of FEES not out of whatever 'business' they are selling you ...

Ask yourself, if THEY could make "$X thousands", WHY are they SELLING it to YOU for only $70 ?

• !

try it and see