DONT MISS"URGENT YOU MUST OPEN AND ANSWER THIS GOOGLE ADWORDS QUESTION NOW DONT MISS THIS"CHECK THIS OUT?

Hello I am interested in Google adwords I have noticed a 5 page set and forget website online spending 700$ to 11000$ a day on adwords traffic and getting 1,600 daily visitors with a cpa offer paying 70USD per sign up, I want to make a website something the same as this site, and after reading web design all 5... show more Hello I am interested in Google adwords I have noticed a 5 page set and forget website online spending 700$ to 11000$ a day on adwords traffic and getting 1,600 daily visitors with a cpa offer paying 70USD per sign up, I want to make a website something the same as this site, and after reading web design all 5 books in 1 for dummies I now have gotten good at it and can design this website myself, Could I really make money with this, I have $2000 to invest

Sum Luv

xxx