Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

What makes a girl look exotic? What's your definition of exotic in a girl?

Her skin color, her hair, eyes, her booty? What?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • zuka
    Lv 4
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

kevin, could you be more of an idiot? white girls are the most exotic because they have the most diversity. what a racist idiot.

anyway, I said it a 100 times before and I'll say it again: coloring (eye/hair/skin tone) DOES NOT make you exotic. For example: Liz Taylor has black hair and bright blue eyes with pale skin, but does that make her exotic? no, her features are 100% classic. nor does your ethnicity; only ignorant racists will say it does.

The proper definition of exotic means "unusual, foreign, or striking". Cate Blanchett, Taylor Swift, Vanessa Ferlito, Gisele Bundchen (who is especially exotic because her German features stand out in a sea of classical Brazilian models), Heidi Klum, Natalie Portman, Jennifer Carpenter, Audrey Hepburn, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley are many examples of exotic women, because regardless of how ugly or hot you find them, their FEATURES are exotic, this making THEM exotic. Adriana Lima, Megan Fox, Vanessa Hudgens, Shay Mitchell, and Monica Bellucci- for example- are considered exotic just because of their coloring and/or ethnicities, but they are all classic as apple pie. Classic people tend to look like they have no "flaws" (ie, what Hollywood considers flaws anyway, such as a big nose, thick brows, strong jawline, big teeth, freckles, etc,) or are just plain. Maybe pretty, but their features are often soft and don't stand out. They're "safe" looking, you know?

I also don't understand how/why people correlate exoticness with attractiveness... they're apples and oranges. that's like saying all green-eyed people are attractive, or all tall people are attractive, or all wide-eyed people are attractive. none of that automatically makes you attractive. exotic means unusual, not necessarily attractive, just like classic (AKA traditional, typical, conventional) doesn't necessarily mean attractive either.

Hope this helped =)

Source(s): I study beauty, especially this sort of topic (what exotic is or is not).
  • 9 years ago

Skin color: Olive, Tan

Hair color: Brown, Black

Eye shape: Almond shape, Chinky

Eye Color: Brown, Green, Hazel

Caucasian girls need not apply.

• trent.
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

her ethnicity, eyes, accent, her figure, hair is what makes a girl exotic to in my opinion

• 9 years ago

Eyebrows and skin color

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

I am having a b o n e r

• 9 years ago

Like someone from South America usually, Latina's :')

Or even just someone who's foreign to you really

• 9 years ago

Her hair for some very odd reason.

• A sl*t

• 9 years ago

:)Her Eyes:)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.