I dont know if i have Acute Urticaria or chronic Urticaria?

So I only have had this itch for about 3 days it started when i was sitting on the couch watchin a movie and suddenly outta no where it started itching i thought it was nothing so i scratched it alittle and it became painful when i went to the mirror i saw my whole body most of the part red and i was soooo worried... show more So I only have had this itch for about 3 days it started when i was sitting on the couch watchin a movie and suddenly outta no where it started itching
i thought it was nothing so i scratched it alittle and it became painful when i went to the mirror i saw my whole body most of the part red and i was soooo worried and it has been going on for 3 days i know that i have urticaria but my dad said it will only last about a week and i was doing research and i found out that there are 2 kinds acute and chronic. and i want to make sure i only have acute that will only have it for a week thats what im praying for but can anyone give me more information? thanks i would be grateful! BYE