Hello question on Guitars? 10 POINTS!!?

Hello, I recently asked Guitar Center if buying a guitar with jumbo frets would help me be able to solo easier, because the guitar I have now has just I believe regular sized ones and I cannot tap or hammer on/off or move very fast. I will buy lighter and thinner strings I guess that should help, but they were... show more Hello, I recently asked Guitar Center if buying a guitar with jumbo frets would help me be able to solo easier, because the guitar I have now has just I believe regular sized ones and I cannot tap or hammer on/off or move very fast. I will buy lighter and thinner strings I guess that should help, but they were talking about something action adjustment set up? I do not understand what this is or how it would help/how much it would cost. I would appreciate an explanation on this or if anything else would help. And if I could do it on my own, Thank you, ten points to best answer!

Here is exactly what they said:

"Thank you for your recent inquiry. while jumbo frets would help, a good setup for lower action on this guitar and lighter strings would be a better switch to get you playing faster. The biggest thing you should look into would be the action adjustment setup which can be done in-store by one of our techs. Having your strings set up to play lower to your frets will definitely increase your playing speed. To inquire about setup procedure and prices please feel free to contact one of our retail locations for more on this matter. You can find the contact info for this store at the following link."