Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

Human genetic engineering VS Doctor assisted suicide?

Which topic between these two, is:

More Controversial? Would grab more people's attention to read about? Can I access more information about through the internet?

Favorite Answer

They are both very controversial, and you'd find a lot of stuff on the Web about either of them.

Of the two, I think genetic engineering is more complicated. So if it was me, which one I chose would depend on which kind of paper I wanted to write. If it's assisted suicide, well everyone knows what that is and how they feel about it. But a paper on genetic engineering, you'll spend much of the paper explaining what it is, how it works, and perhaps limiting yourself to one aspect of it--cloning, or 'theraputic cloning' or gene therapy or whatever.

Either one could be made very interesting. They are both issues that people know about and care about.

I don't get why people have to be so cruel as to force someone to stay alive and tortured. Especially when dealing with deadly diseases.

Thor bless Switzerland.