JT asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 9 years ago

When will Muslim population cross 50 percent in USA?

Indonesia conquered, India is next. UK or US might be next. When do you guys think it will happen?

which year?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

This is extraordinarily doubtful. The whole of all minorities total (blacks, hispanics, muslims, asians) represents about 35% of the population of the US. This means 65% of the US population is Caucasian. In order for Muslims to become the majority, they would need to go from being .6% (that's not even one percent yet) of the population to being the majority.

• 9 years ago

Nukes in the right paces will subdue their horrendous overpopulating that causes them to spread out into the world impinging on the economies of people who were wise enough to stop overpopulating a half century ago.

I understand some of them are now spewing babies even faster than the Chinese. I heard some of their desperate overpopulating hordes of excess labor are beginning to suck industries even from China.

If we don't cull them back to a population sustainable on their own lands their hordes might reach here by 2040 or 2050. Some have already come here before the even cheaper excess Chinese labor sucked away the industries their cheap excess labor had moved into.

Source(s): I continue a forty year quest wading through the huge pile of stinking crap a wide variety of bigots piled on top of truth hiding it from nearly everyone's view. The pile was made by blaming people they don't like while excusing people they do like regardless of where the real responsibility lies.
  • Nick
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Probably not in our lifetime. Even if the Muslim immigrants do marry white women, Muslims won't be a majority til 2100 or later

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

With the youth increasing walking away from all organized religions I would not worry.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Well definitely not in my or your lifetime.

btw. there is a fat chance that something like this will NEVER happen.

But i will be dead anyway so i don´t really care.

• 9 years ago

The worlds fastest growing religion is no religion.

• `
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

they will control the Russian army within 5 years...now go hide

• 9 years ago

Never, no Christian/Catholic dominated country would ever allow that in recent times

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

YES, then it will be every phag and Atheist for himself. Cause, every one knows that Troy Davis is innocent.

Source(s): Any one Butt Obama 2012
  • J J
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

It won't happen in the US.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.