Should I edit the Wikipedia article about Claire Richards to say that her birthday is June 14, 1984?

I was on Omegle a minute ago and I was talking to Claire Richards. She is the lead singer of Steps. Her Wikipedia article says that she was born on August 17, 1977. But she told me that her birthday is June 14, 1984. I edited wikipedia to say that her birthday is on that date but she told me to change it back. ... show more I was on Omegle a minute ago and I was talking to Claire Richards. She is the lead singer of Steps. Her Wikipedia article says that she was born on August 17, 1977. But she told me that her birthday is June 14, 1984. I edited wikipedia to say that her birthday is on that date but she told me to change it back. I asked her why and she said that she told her band members that she was born on August 17, 1997. So, I changed it back. But, I think I might be breaking the 9th commandment by doing that. So, should I lie and say that her birthday is August 17, 1977 or should I tell the truth and say that she was born on June 14, 1984?
Update: But she told me to lie about her birthday.