Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationCar MakesBMW · 9 years ago

Bmw M3, Ferrar Spider Gt, or POrsche Carrera Gt?

If you had money which would you prefer and why? Serious Reason.

Favorite Answer

the Porsche GT is old and very expensive for a car like that, espeically when you can buy a new car that drives better AND alot cheaper, the Aston Martin is a nice choice, it looks great and drive good. and that V12 sounds good too, but the interior isnt that good and the sat nav screen is rubbish. and the one-77 is out of the hand cuz it cost more than 1.6 million dollar and they all been sold. the Ferrari is nice but i always have that feeling that its a bit over priced, you get no features for a price of 300K other than an engine and good sound track, the ZR1 is nice but just like the ferrari if not less. you get an engine only, the body is made out of weak plastic (ya ya i know fiber glass which is same as plastic just more expensive) so if you involve in an accident you will become a cane of beans or a ham sandwich, so if i were you and need a car that is nice to drive and look at, i would get the Mclaren MP4-12C (yes i know it sounds like a name of a fax machine) but it drives good and very comfortable which is rare for a car of that class. its faster than the ferrari 458 Italia (the 458 has 4.5L engine that makes 562 while the MP4-12C has 3.8L that makes 590) a bit less expensive and more environmental (if you care) and has alot of features and the steering wheel is a steering wheel not all the things like windscreen washers/lights/turning signals are on it.

but if it was my money and i want a car that looks nice and a bit cheaper but yet as fast as the 458 i would get the Mercedes SLS, its very good and i actually drove one, the sound of it is just amazing. but personally i didnt really like the silly doors (idk if you like it) so you can go for the roadster or stick with the coupe

BMW M3 all the way but i would spend 5k more for a M5 and in todays market you can get a 2007 M5 for around 40k and it has a v10

If I had money I would get none of them, I would get one of those instead:

1- Aston Martin One-77

2- Aston Martin V12 Zagato

My reasons are very simple, they're classy, powerful & sporty, I like their designs much better.

bmw m3 because I prefer a rear wheel drive plus it has superb looks or simply I am a BMW fan.

Porsche carrera gt FTW!!!

If i had the money i would definitely buy the Ferrari. It gets more respect on the road, higher speed and its a smooth ride. :)

• Heu... How about the New Chevy 2012 Corvette Z06 for the local American Pie...?

watch video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpqrH_uXzRw

Youtube thumbnail

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wheEOSdDi9w

Youtube thumbnail

Hot Chevy Corvette review

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzPv9lUXpoI

Youtube thumbnail