Abby asked in 社會及文化語言 · 9 years ago

文字翻譯成英文(不要google)

我先以small talk技巧,以她的家居佈置/擺設為題,與她作短暫閒聊。與她先作短暫閒聊,是因為我們第一次見面,我和她都尚感陌生,如先作閒聊可有助減低她的焦慮,亦能提供一個感興趣的共同話題,有助促進大家的互動

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I start with small talk techniques, layout/display on the theme of her home with her for a brief chat. For a brief chat with her, because we meet for the first time, she and I are still unfamiliar, such as small talk can help reduce her anxiety, could also provide a common topic of interest, help promote members interaction

(這只是本人嘅意見,絕無抄人!!!)

(吾該選我為最佳!!Please^-^)

Source(s): Me
  • Nelson

First take small the talk skill, live at the arrangement/ornaments by her as the topic, does with her chats short. Does first with her chats short, is because our first time meets, I and her Shang Gan was strange, if did first chats may be helpful to decrease her anxiety, could also provide to be interested the common topic, was helpful to promote everybody's interaction.

Firstly,I used small talk skills to the title of her home layout / display for a short chat with her. Why I have a short chat with her first,was because we werre first met, I and her are still unfamiliar with, such as the first for the chat can help to reduce her anxiety, will also provide a common topic of interest, we will help promote interaction

Choose me please!

Source(s): Myself(Hope I can help you!)