Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 9 years ago

15點~自己翻譯的英翻中 part2不要翻譯機

旁白:天空突然下起一陣大雨,有一個人走在兄弟們攤位前

他說:我想要買一頂草帽,但是現在身上沒帶錢,可不可以日後再還錢給你們?

旁白:兄弟兩人互相看了一眼,便無奈地拿了頂草帽給他.

旁白:過了2天,他們收到了一封信.母親打開看了便驚訝的說

母親:這是誰寄給我們的?裡面有張一百萬的支票.

旁白:原來那一位在市集買草帽的人是那塊市集的主人

旁白:兄弟倆便高興地帶著母親去看病

aside:It suddenly started to shower,a man come close to their front of the stall.

He said:I want to buy a straw hat,but I don't have money with me right now,

Can I pay back the money to you after?

aside:Brothers glimpse each other and reluctantly give him a straw hat.

aside:Passed for two days,they received a letter,mother open the letters and be surprised to say.

mother:Who sent the letter to us?There is a check of million.

aside:In fact,the man who baught a staw hats is the owner of that stall.

aside:Brother gladly take their monther to take a doctor.

我翻了好久 所以也不要yahoo google翻譯機

希望有高手看看有沒有錯 或是有更好的翻譯

謝謝

說錯了 是自己的中翻英

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Narrator :It started to rain all of a sudden ,a man approach the front of their stall .

Can I pay you back after?

Narrator:The brothers took a look at each other and reluctantly give the man a straw hat.

Narrator:Two days later, a letter came, their mother open the envelope and said in suprise.

Mother:Who sent this to us? There is a check of a million dollars in it.

旁白:原來那一位在市集買草帽的人是那塊市集的主人

Narrator:It turned out the man who bought the straw hat is the owner of all the stalls.

Narrator: The borthers were happy that they can take their mother to see a doctor now.

您翻的也不錯,只是這樣會通順一點點.希望有幫助

2011-10-03 00:32:49 補充:

應該是:can I pay you back later. 不是after.

Source(s): jim

The sky suddenly began a heavy rain, a man who goes in front of the booth brothers

He said: I want to buy a straw hat, but now had no money with me, can you later pay back the money to you?

Narrator: brother both took one look at each other's eyes, has no choice but to take a straw hat to him.

PS: after 2 days, they had received a letter. mother opened the surprise said

Mother: this is who sent us? there are 1 million cheque.Narrator: now there was a man in the Bazaar to buy straw hats are the master piece of the BazaarNarration: the two brothers are pleased with the mother to the doctor