Should I buy this Pontiac g6 GT? Poll?

2005 g6 GT. 127000 miles. Slap shift. Loaded. Sun roof. In good shape. No problems. Rebuilt title supposedly was light damage & only had fender & head light replaced. 4000$. Do you think this is worth it and should I get it? Thx

Favorite Answer

offer $3,000 ... go up to $3,500

Source(s): 127,000 miles is NOT a new car

Whoa. 127,000 miles on a almost 7 year old rebuilt? Don't they mean the dirty word salvaged???

Bad, bad deal.

With 4000 you can find something much nicer. Lower miles and no salvage.

Try the private sellers. I got my camaro clean, clean, clean 85,000 miles, perfect record year 01 for about that. Alot of searching but hey, it's a great car!

And think if you Don't like it- rebuilds are hard to sell!

Good luck!

Source(s): Car shopping
  • Mrs H

No, I'd search around for a better deal. Rebuilt titles

are given to cars that have had extensive damage.

If you're looking for a G6 you'll find one better

• favela

60K Miles or ninety seven,000 KM's isn't too extreme for a used automobile. It certainly certainly relies upon on how properly the motor vehicle grow to be maintained. Is there any maintenance information from fix shops or the broker? you additionally can examine with Carfax to work out the history of the motor vehicle. desire this facilitates.

• SuzieQ

NO, because I do not like that particular car.

Wait until the End of October. Clark Howard said that car prices will be very low and cars will be very affordable.