What do you think of Ohio? ?

I'm going to sleep. Goodnight everyone, sweetdreams ♥

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I love these comments I thought you were going to get mean comments. I was born in Ohio and I still live here now. I'm not a huge fan of it just because I was born here and I see all these amazing places on television. It is really great here besides the weather and there's only 2 months of warm weather which I hate and going down in the suburbs like downtown that scares me and I get butterflies in my stomach because I'm afraid of getting shot because there's so much crimes here. Other than these two I love it, I don't wanna live here all my life but for right now its okay and its a great place to grow up. I know many people that aren't from Ohio love it absolutely love it and want to come back every year especially my brother. My brother lives in Florida and when he visits here he always visit Mr. Hero because there's no Mr. Hero in Florida and he loves the cold for some odd reason.

Source(s): Born and raised in Ohio
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Ohio has the flavor of a water chestnut

• 9 years ago

I had my family reunion there once; in Cleveland. Kings Island was nice and the hotel we stayed in was ok. I thought Ohio was pretty nice.

• 9 years ago

I'm surprised to see the pretty nice answers

I happen to love Ohio...I do live here of course.

goodnight stranger :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • I knew it existed after watching an episode of Arthur.

Arthur is from Ohio.

I watched this episode when I was 8.

• 9 years ago

It's nice. I drove through it once, but I didn't stop anywhere besides a Wendy's.

• 9 years ago

It's where I grew up, It's where I went to college, and many of my friends and family still live there.

nite nite

Source(s): Texas girl now.
  • 9 years ago

It's what happens when you wave to someone you think you know, but turns out it's a total stranger.

"Oh hi! ohhh"

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I love it. However, drugs are getting pretty bad. But i suppose that's happening everywhere.

• 9 years ago

Hellooooooo Ohioooooooooooo!!! :D

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.