Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 9 years ago

Does semen get you pregnant? HELP!?

So! My boyfriend and I where having sex and the condom popped in me but he quickly pulled it out and he said that he didn't ***, he also said that he didn't feel anything on his penis ( nothing wet). So can I get pregnant from semen? or will I get pregnant in general? HELP!!

Does semen have sperm in it? if so should I get a morning after pill? Do you think I'm pregnant?

can i get the pill if i am 15?

Favorite Answer

There is always a risk any time the condom falls off or breaks that semen or sperm got inside you, even if he did not ejaculate. So any time that happens, go get the morning after pill. However, the pill is only effective from 3 days after the condom breaks or he ejaculates. And you have to be 17 to be able to get the pill without a parent. Under 17, you need a parent to get it.

Source(s): Life

Well, to begin with his semen demands to stick within when you wish to be pregnant, so no longer certain why you're viewing his ejaculate. Semen is going by way of many phases after ejaculation-- it'll clump, then get watery, then might be clump once more earlier than breaking down. Certainly semen look does not anything to inform if a man is infertile. Sperm cells are unimaginable to peer and there may be just a tiny drop of sperm cells within the semen. Easy sufficient even though for him to get proven if you're worried.

Yes semen and sperm are one and the same. And, yes, even if he doesn't think he got anything in you, there is a chance you could still get pregnant because there is sperm in pre-ejaculate. Anytime you have an accident, you should immediately get Plan B/morning after pill. This is only effective if taken with 72 hours of intercourse.

Good luck! I believe you can get Plan B without a prescription from most pharmacies.