What's your opinion on the new Alabama Immigration Law?

Just wanted to know some people's opinions :) .

My opinion is in favor of it. I am NOT racist; I'm half Mexican myself. I don't think it's fair that Mexicans can come to our country illegally, use or tax dollars for their food and shelter, not speak English, be racist or hateful towards the legal white & black people (not all are, but most are), and have several kids leading to more of our tax money gone. I don't understand why they don't just come here legally. If you're legal, I welcome you with open arms no matter what race you are, but if you're illegal, I want you to leave. What do you think?

For those of you saying I'm not half Mexican... I AM. My mother, Rosa Hernandez-Conley is. But I don't need to prove it to you. So get lost.

• Favorite Answer

LOL, I think that paranoid pro-crime racist beaner wet-back dan_barahona is late for his La Raza meeting. That guy is about 5 Corona's short of a 6 pack. Ha, college degree, sorry, we aren't buying what your selling dan. Seriously, racist mexi's like Dan won't even admit that the Native Americans immigrated too. No wonder so many Mexicans are in prison, they don't know the difference between right (legal immigration) and illegal (illegal immigration). Huge fail.

I'm in favor of it. After all, if illegals would just respect our laws, a law like this wouldn't be needed.

Unfortunately, the USA is full of moronic stupid people that don't have a clue about history, or the difference between legal, and illegal immigration. Very sad. These same moronic people use their false fantasy versions of history or skewed vision of what "immigration" should be to spread hate toward laws like the Alabama law.

First of all, you're NOT half Mexican and if you are, then you would be against this stupid law. How exactly do you think your supposed mexican parent came to this country? As a matter of fact, how exactly do you think your anglo saxon parent arrived in this country? Everyone in this country comes from an immigrant background except those whose roots trace back to native americans. How would you feel if your parents were being sent back or judged based on how you look? You'll never have this problem because surprise surprise, you are WHITE. I am a legal citizen in this country and unlike these "illegals" coming here having 1000 of babies and "wasting our money", I am a college graduate with a business degree in management and I pay my hard earned tax dollars so that idiots like you can get an education. Last time I checked, I didn't see BLACKS and ANGLO SAXONS like yourself standing lines to get jobs picking strawberries and oranges all day long for low wages? This just shows how stupid this country is and how the only things "RACIST" apply towards Blacks and Whites. Don't forget to wash your KKK Mask you "HALF MEXICAN"

If this law keeps just one racist Mexican from illegally invading our nation, I'm all in favor of it.

But we need better laws to protect American citizens from racist violent delusional Hispanics. The USA is getting flooded every day with hard core racist "la raza' criminal prone Mexicans and this needs to stop. These undesirables are bad for America.

Sadly, the single most racist person in the USA today is Mexican....by far. There is a new face of racism in America, and that face is brown.

Source(s): Down with brown pride, la raza and all the other racist Hispanic gangs/organizations.
  • ?

I don't favor it at all.

And my opinion doesn't have anything to do with its CONTENT - regardless of what exactly it says, it's bad.

Immigration law is FEDERAL - it has to be that way otherwise each state would have its own immigration policies and the whole system would fall apart. Imagine Texas deciding to let millions of people in and give them all visas. Then they can go anywhere in the country. That wouldn't work, right? The opposite is true, too. If each state makes its own immigration laws up, it's utter chaos in the end.

Immigration law is a federal jurisdiction and states should stay out of it. If individual states want to change the federal law, they have representatives in Congress who can voice their state's opinion!

Well said, I agree. But until more states enact a similar law they just go to another state and cause the same problems.

Ya, now they'll come to our state's. Unless all states do it, its just shifting the problem to another state..