Whats the Cause and Effect of the Alabama Immigration Law.?

Whats your thought on the causes and effects of the immigration law upheld wednesday?

How will this change the lives of illegals ?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

some illegals may end up going home, some will not wnat to go to AL, however, some of the laws, the most effecftive parts, haven't stood up so far, like punishing employers for hiring illegals.

the cause is that the federal govt seems to pay no attention to the problem of illegals streaming into our country.

• 9 years ago

Barry is beyond a joke. The immigration laws of the US have worked to make the US. The same country that everybody wants to come to.

Don't go by Barry. He calls this country a "Democracy".

• Sally
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Cause- the action Effect- the event One thing (cause) happens, making another thing (effect) happen. Some examples: Cause- tipping a glass of water Effect- water on the floor Cause- punching your friend Effect- your friend has a bruise

• 9 years ago

as i know hard working undocumented workers will be to scared to go out and work.and to scared to

to walk out the their own yard!on of my friends didn't let his kids go to school to fear they may kick his kids out and hand them to ice.to me this is a racist act. it will change the live of undocumented workers

forever in Alabama.

PS.i prefer the term undocumented workers.

Source(s): me as a american and friend to the workers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.