is there a way to track my Login History on Facebook?

I suspect that my ex-girlfriend learned my login/password on Facebook, and that she has been using the information to log in to my account and "spy" on me. She hasn't altered any of my Facebook information---I believe she just logs on, sees what I'm up to, and logs off.

I know I could change my password and stop this, but I would rather catch her in the act.

Is there a way to track the log-in history on my Facebook account? I mean, see the time/date each log-in happened?

Favorite Answer

Yes, there is. Click the down arrow next to "Home"

Click account settings.

Go to the security tab

Click login notifications.

Make sure it is checked.

If it is, you'll need to enter a device name every time you log in, the time of the login is recorded, as well as the external IP address of whoever is using it. This will be sent to you in an email, do check there often.

• lezak

Facebook Login History

1

Facebook My Login

Anyone can help me my friend when login on facebook? In that case i know my friends login his facebook with tern off chat option ans he told that i do not use it. So i can't seen last time login history. Fact is still now he use facebook. I can't find when he login. Is there any way to find out when he login? Note: He don't do any think like, chat, comments, share, upload all activities are off.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I...

Source(s): track login history facebook: https://shortly.im/h0g2Q
  • Joni

You can download a keylogger to her computer, block facebook directly with windows parental controls, or just keep an eye on her history.

2

Source(s): Attract Beautiful Women http://emuy.info/GetEveryGirlEasily/?06tG
  • act all you want at pennsylvania's sento school of acting 654-876-4332. tell your friends