Anonymous asked in HealthDental · 9 years ago

What is the name of the wire they use when giving you a crown?

I just had a porcelain crown put on a front tooth. Before putting it on, when they were putting my temporary on, they shoved a little wire under the gumline very briefly to make room for the crown to go underneath. It hurt REALLY badly.

Anyway, I was just wondering what the wire was called.

1 Answer

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.