What if your loved one is about to die?

Okay, if your husband or wife or girlfriend....ah you get the idea.

Is hold for ransom by some killers about to die if you didn't rob a bank anyone in particular in 12 hours. So would you try to rob a bank to save you wife/husband from death or go to the authorities hoping he or she can be saved in little time.

Just think about it would you really have the steady hands to rob a bank knowing if something wrong happens and you have to take someone else life to get the money.

Just think and get realistic.

Favorite Answer

I would try to rob the bank if I felt that they would honor their agreement to let my loved one go. This is an example of an 'ethical dilemma'. Kind of an easy one because a person's life is worth more than the money in the bank or breaking the law.

I'd rob the bank. hide half the proceeds and then get my loved one back. If successful I'd make some $$$ and have fun at the same time.

If the cops catch me robbing the bank i'd just explain the circumstances and i'd get a lesser sentence if convicted. If caught the killers wouldn't kill my wife as they would have a big mess to tidy up and get nothing for it.

Or ideally get the cops to help fake a bank robbery and then have them follow the killers after i get me wifey back.

• Julia

no i would NOT because i would never allow myself to be manipulated like that on principle. chances are if you DID rob a bank for them they would still shoot your loved on anyway

I was hoping you would think and get realistic.