I AM 5'0 . AM I A MIDGET?

I AM 13 YRS OLD, I HAD MY PERIODS WHEN I WAS 11 AND HALF.

MY MOM IS 5'0 AND MY DAD IS 5'7

Favorite Answer

At age 13 your height means nothing. Some 13-year-olds are the same height as a 5-year-old and some are the same height as an adult. It's random. You should just try to ignore your height and try not to let it bother you. Just think of all the other things in your life that are more important than your height, and ask yourself if you really have time to worry about something that's probably temporary anyway.

No your not plus you're only 13 most people grow until they're 18 so yu have plenty time to grow, there's a high chance you will grow to the height between your Mum's height and your Dad's height so around 5ft 3 or 5ft 4. Also if you were to stay 5ft no you wouldn't be classed as a "midget".

I'm 16 and 5ft and I'm happy just the way I am.

I think I'm a midget

• Judith

A height of 5'0" doesn't make you a midget - it just means that you are short. You come from people with short genes. My mother is also 5' and my dad was 5'6". I and all of my sisters are 5'1" except for one sister who is the tall one in the family at 5'2". It's possible you will grow another inch or two.

• Midget is a derogatory term for a person with pituitary or primordial dwarfism. People are born with this condition and are rare over 4'2". They are small statured and in perfect proportion. You are not a midget.

You are also not a dwarf. You are already too tall at 13 and very likely will grow taller.

No you aren't. $'10 and under is.

Im 4'11 (27 yrs) I don not consider myself a midget

No! I forget the height its the low 4s I believe

• Lucky

Oh, dear :(

What do you think?