Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo MailNotices and Errors · 9 years ago

Why can't I forward e-mails. It keeps telling me there is suspicious activity in my account?

Every time I go to forward an e-mail it will not do it. It keeps on telling me that there is suspicious activity in my account. If I cannot get a solution to my problem, I will have to change to msn or something because I cannot go on like this.

Favorite Answer

It happend to me too, I changed my password and It worked well again.

That is one of the latest glitches which has been bothering users since 2 days. Yahoo staff has been notified and is working on it, but there's no telling when the problem will be solved, sorry...

Yahoo Network problem

• peetz

a hundred% rip-off. nicely familiar rip-off, in actuality. indexed under are the secondary markers: a million. consistent references to being respectable, how stable he's, being straightforward, etc. 2. Stilted English. In American English, the uncommon individual who could say high quality does no longer capitalize it or spell it that way. 3. makes use of unfastened email addresses like yahoo. that's the rip-off: "all i had to do became placed up advertisements to craigslist" meaning that craigslist is deleting his advertisements as speedy as he posts them (in all probability in accordance with IP handle), so he's making an attempt to get you to run them out of your abode. "for his customer approximately interest grants" if this area is genuine, the interest grants are a similar rip-off to what you're falling for. "he made an hotmail account that I had to link to craigslist to place up the advertisements" back, unfastened email and attempting to outwit Craigslist bots to evade getting deleted. "human beings have been incredibly responding to the placed up." So did you. "He advised me that his customer purely deals with one financial business enterprise to flow my money into an account & that i could additionally be shifting ninety% of it to a customer after getting rid of my 10%" If the money is genuine, it fairly is by way of fact the subsequent around of victims are sending it to you. (merely as in all probability, he's sending you pretend emails and could mail pretend exams in super quantities and ask you to money them.) the two way, he needs you to flow ninety% of the money to him (he's his own customer). If the money is genuine, you could anticipate the police at your door as new victims state you took their money and that they have got been given no longer something. The police will criminally cost you with money laundering, yet could show you how to off the criminal costs in case you refund a hundred% of the money to the victims. If the money is pretend, you could anticipate your financial business enterprise to call for reimbursement of a hundred% of it to them.

i just changed my password and it still says the same crap