? asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 9 years ago

How can I make my hair less greasy?

I was my hair every 3 days and it tends to get greasy the thhird day. Is there any NATURAL way to get it less greasy without going out to buy anything? Oh and i cant change when i wash my hair or how many times i wash it. Thanks in advance.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Stop repairing greasy car engines.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Well.. dry shampoo does work great. You can get it at any local pharmacy. A good common brand would be Tresemme and it should not be too pricey $4-5 i believe however you hair gets greasy so fast because i can presume it is soft, thin, silky? you could try a deep clean type shampoo, and cut your conditioner use in half, or if your hair is naturally silky try to stop using it and see how that affects your hair. I can also recommend to only condition your ends, and if your hair is still greasy, tap a little bit of baby powder into your hair and comb it through. It'll cut a lot of the greasy look.

I used to have the same problem! I hope this helps!

• 9 years ago

Only use conditioner on the bottom part of your hair and scrub the shampoo really hard into your head

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yes. Go on youtube and type in the no shampoo method. They'll have a ton of videos on what to use in place of shampoo/conditioner.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

try to use dry shampoo because it will your hair less greasy and it wil give body to your hair! try it out and how this help!

• 9 years ago

Well you could use Dry Shampoo by Tresseme(spelling?) It had a yellow cap on it (:

Or if this works for you take a shower every other day? I do

Source(s): I use it
  • 9 years ago

Try baby powder, it soaks up the oil on your scalp. Just apply it to the roots of your hair and brush it through your hair

• 9 years ago

Bath everyday

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.