? asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 9 years ago

How can I make my hair less greasy?

I was my hair every 3 days and it tends to get greasy the thhird day. Is there any NATURAL way to get it less greasy without going out to buy anything? Oh and i cant change when i wash my hair or how many times i wash it. Thanks in advance.

Favorite Answer

Stop repairing greasy car engines.

Well.. dry shampoo does work great. You can get it at any local pharmacy. A good common brand would be Tresemme and it should not be too pricey $4-5 i believe however you hair gets greasy so fast because i can presume it is soft, thin, silky? you could try a deep clean type shampoo, and cut your conditioner use in half, or if your hair is naturally silky try to stop using it and see how that affects your hair. I can also recommend to only condition your ends, and if your hair is still greasy, tap a little bit of baby powder into your hair and comb it through. It'll cut a lot of the greasy look.

I used to have the same problem! I hope this helps!

Only use conditioner on the bottom part of your hair and scrub the shampoo really hard into your head

Yes. Go on youtube and type in the no shampoo method. They'll have a ton of videos on what to use in place of shampoo/conditioner.

try to use dry shampoo because it will your hair less greasy and it wil give body to your hair! try it out and how this help!

Well you could use Dry Shampoo by Tresseme(spelling?) It had a yellow cap on it (:

Or if this works for you take a shower every other day? I do

Source(s): I use it

Try baby powder, it soaks up the oil on your scalp. Just apply it to the roots of your hair and brush it through your hair

Bath everyday