Should holder step down for selling guns to drug gangs?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Holder should step down and sep right into a orange jump suit at the nearest federal prison.

This is not a case of politicizing political acts this is a mn who deliberately sold guns to someone that was known to be involved if violent crimes.

He did this despite the fact that the gun dealer himself urged against the sale.

American citizens. Mexican citizens as well as federal law enforcement died as the result of this crime.

If you or I committed such a crime we would be headed towards the execution chamber. Because Holder goes to work wearing a $2000 suit he gets a huge pension and a window seat at a law firm.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

No, not just step down, he and is boss obama should both report to the nearest Federal prison and be locked up. They both are as guilty as sin for allowing their people to sell gun to the Mexican drug cartel to kill Mexicans and US citizens. I knew this muslim Hussein Obama was a crook the first time I seen him speak.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

For that and many other things starting with voter intimidation by the New Black Panthers!

• 9 years ago

Yes and he should be put ontrial for that and a few other things in my opinion

Source(s): Paul Grass, PhD Level 7 YA user/if in doubt check the level out May God bless you ,the USA and may God keep us safe from the progressive axis of evil;0bama,Pelosi & Reid
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • That and for being a racist dolt.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

No he didn't sell guns.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.