Would you rather have a threesome with a cancer women or an aries women?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

If Its A Threesome Why Not Both? :D

Fire & Water Make Steam ;)

Source(s): Aries :)
  • 9 years ago

Heh. a Pisces male/Aries female couple did ask me to have a threesome with them once. So I guess I would go for the Aries female, because they're typically a bit more direct and more straightforward (and I have an Aries Venus, so it's more complimentary).

In reality I wouldn't go with either though, as evidenced by the fact that I felt slightly nauseous at the mere suggestion.

I'm a Pisces Sun.

• 4 years ago

This friendship has extremely some difficult stressful circumstances. Aries could be relatively bossy and gets crazed whilst cancer digs in her heels and could no longer budge. cancer hates being instructed what to do and thinks that Aries could in basic terms suggestions her very own employer. Aries needs to be quite much less serious and cancer shouldn't take each and every thing so in my opinion. in the event that they are able to paintings by their adjustments, they could finally end up with an enduring friendship.

• 9 years ago

Cancer women. I feel like I'd be scared of Aries women in bed hahaha.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Depends what you're looking for.

A passive partner = Cancer

A dominant, forceful partner = Aries

but in my experience Cancers are horrible in bed and just lay there like a duvet cover.

Source(s): Experience with both
  • 9 years ago

anyone who is hot.. and how does that become a threesome if you re giving a choice between cancer and the aries ?

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Aries if she looked like Mariah Carey. no honestly i would never have a threesome

• 9 years ago

No 3 sum but the Cancer woman will do.

Source(s): Pisces.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

man two aries woman would be one heck of a job and have to use alot of energy and 2 cancer woman would take alot of sensitive love making...i'd probably just take one cancer and one aries..water&fire would make good steamy sex :)

• Ashley
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

Gemini

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.