AAA9
Lv 5
AAA9 asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 9 years ago

Week 4 flex help!URGENT!!?

Ok so i traded for daniel thomas hoping to put him as my flex but hes gonna be out this week so who do i start at flex?

Nate washinton vs cleveland

Joseph addai vs tampa bay

Eric decker vs green bay

Brandon pettigrew vs dallas

Anquan boldin vs jets( and revis)

Who do i start? Im leaning toward pettigrew because washington is covered by haden, colts will be too far behind to run, decker is facing green bay and their great defense, and boldin is covered by revis.

WHO SHOULD I START??

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

well i would go with decker or boldin . greenbay has a great def but they give up a lot of passing yards and denver will be down early so they will be passing a lot. boldin is a good match up too with his size . rivis is going to be on the rookie t smith cause of his speed and deep threat . so boldin will have a island free day lol. you dont want pettigrew dallas has good lbs that can cover the field. nate washington is a no go they are gonna pound it with cj2k to try to get him into the flow . and indy id stay away from any of there players unless its the only option you have i.e. inj or bye week. flip a coin between decker and boldin. im leaning more towards decker for catches and yards but boldin in the red zone. if its a ppr league go decker if not go boldin

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.