Pinky asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 9 years ago

Which do you prefer, blonde or brunette?

Ok this is for guys, which girl do you feel more attracted too, blonde or brunette? And don't give me answers like 'It depends on her personality' or something like that, and don't answer for any other color. It's for personal reasons, just simply, blonde or brunette? :)

Favorite Answer

BLONDE

Blonde

• Well I'm a girl but I think it's good to have a female point of view to. I am a brunette and my bff is a blonde. We are both pretty well liked my boys. It really depends on the skin tone. If you are kinda pale then blonde looks better but if you have medium-darker skin then brunette looks better. Also face shape, if you have a rounder face then I find that brunette looks better but on a long face then blonde is better.

Hope this helped! Xoxo

Source(s): Me

I like red-heads, it's a proven fact that they are more kinky, but in you're case I would say blonde.