What happened to my computer?

Ever since a power out, my computer has been acting WAY different. I was on my user (there are 5 diff. users) and then the power went out during a storm. After a few hours I turned it back on but once I did my desktop was just a black screen with these three (or four couldn't remember) gray pictures. I restarted thinking it would go back to normal but the next time my brother went on and nothing was wrong with his user nor guest (which is the user I'm on at the moment) and has all the files on their user. I thus found out, after logging on once more to my user, that my profile was not loaded correctly and I'm using a temporary profile, but its been doing that for the past 2 days. Help please? :c

Favorite Answer

Have you tried to run a system restore to a point before the storm? Somehow your profile has become corrupted. A system restore may fix the problem.

Its RAM might have been destroyed, you need to change your RAM and check your Hard disck too