computer science c++ question?

Write a C++ program whose inputs are:

1. a positive integer number N, and

2. the base b of the number system (an integer value between 2 and 16);

the output of your program must be the representation of N in base b. When the base is larger than 10, the additional digit symbols (besides 0, 1, … , 9) are the first capital letters (similar as in the hexadecimal representation). Your program will read the two inputs from the keyboard and print the output on the computer screen.

Example: If N=1475 and b=12, your program must print: A2B

Favorite Answer

You do realize that a degree is just a piece of paper that you can wipe your *** with if you didn't learn anything right? What are you going to do when you graduate? You NEED to know this stuff! You learn by struggling... not by posting your homework online and trying to get other people to do it. Additionally, its Saturday morning. You aren't even in a rush yet. You're just being lazy. It will bite you in the ***. I will laugh.

You do realize that a degree is just a piece of paper that you can wipe your *** with if you didn't learn anything right? What are you going to do when you graduate? You NEED to know this stuff! You learn by struggling... not by posting your homework online and trying to get other people to do it. Additionally, its Saturday morning. You aren't even in a rush yet. You're just being lazy. It will bite you in the ***. I will laugh AS I TAKE YOUR JOB.

I studied this in school and failed....miserably. Get certainly one of ur classification friends that may assist you. you have the skill to entice close the fundamentals at this point, if no longer you would be interior the incorrect direction! (Like i become!!)