Why do black people say white girls cant rap?

When some of them can ....?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Racial Profiling, Nothing more, I myself despise Rap, it's nothing more than Low Grade nonsensical Noise to me

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Cause they usually can't. How many white female rappers do you see today? I saw this one episode of "Made" and there was this white girl who wanted to learn how to be a rapper. After all of her training, she still sounded awful. Her lines were weak, her flow was whack, and she just had an awful voice for Rap.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Name the ones that CAN rap

• 9 years ago

Rappin' been "black" thing as you call it. they said b4 white boys couldnt rap, b4 Eminem came.

so now it's passed on to- white girls. i dont hate them for it, because WHITE ppl, most of em, still now look down on Black ppl... "criminals" "poor" whatnot... Black ppl while think white dont know a broke life or a hard tough life..... thats all it is...... everyone has their pride over themselves.

you hav to wait till a female white rapper comes up well........... but i dont think any would.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Princess Superstar

Australia has a few very good white femcees as well...

@ Beni - Did SuperLyrical put you on to her?! He's been posting videos of Alyssa Marie any and every opportunity he gets...

She's very good - but her face is just excruciating...

I guess I like my girls with soft faces... ay...

Eithey way, sheainshih on the Superstar...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbjeUVF3aAw

Youtube thumbnail

• 9 years ago

I'm white but let's be honest, there's never been a good white female rapper, or at least I haven't heard one.

Wack b*tches like Kreayshawn and V-Nasty give the rest a bad name too.

There are plenty of good white rappers and some good female rappers so I'm not saying it couldn't happen, it just hasn't happened yet...

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

the last time you heard of a white girl that can rap is...? dont count v-nasty and kreayshawn cuz theyre bootycheeks

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

NOTHING PERSONAL ITS BECAUSE WHITE PEOPLE EXCEPT EMINEM DONT REALLY EXCELL IN RAP MUSIC, BUT WHITE PEOPLE ALSO GOT TALENT AND DO GOOD IN THE OTHER GENRES LIKE POP, ROCK, COUNTRY ETC....

• 9 years ago

I think you're the reason of my erection . I wanna f*ck u !

Some white people racists some black people racists, get it ?

Some white people say that black ain't sh*t but they hangin' with black girls ...

Some black people say that white ain't sh*t but they hangin' with some of them ...

It's crazy . I hope u understand what I'm trying to say .

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Why do white people say all black people are criminals?

Ironic stereotyping.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.