Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceWords & Wordplay · 9 years ago

Ten points! Is growing used correctly here?

---------------

The land in the exploration area is utilized by *growing* oil palm, rubber and acacia.

(Or, is 'planting' is better?)

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

'Growing' is used correctly, but it doesn't flow very nicely. I would use 'producing' or 'cultivating.'

• 4 years ago

If the inspiration of Christianity is genuine, and God does exist and Jesus is His Son who died for our sins, all of our sins then even atheists do no longer could tension their souls have already been saved. One would not could repent as a results of fact Jesus died for all and sundry. look at his thoughts you will see repeatedly the place he defended sinners. Face it, he concept every physique become a sinner "permit those between you with out sin forged the 1st stone". no rely if or no longer i've got faith or you think won't substitute the reality, the two He exists or he would not. so some distance as Hell, i'm in the international. If it is Hell, it is not something like the Bible, or non secular zealots describe. in basic terms as a results of fact sturdy information would not sell, it does no longer mean it would not exist here.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Growing is better than planting, but I think you should use "cultivating"

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

yep :) but you could also use planting, producing, cultivating Growing is good.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Its used correctly!!here answer mine,mine is schoolwork!!! ! http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AoNdp...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.