Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

is it okay to lie in bed with your boyfriend at 13 but no have sex? :LL?

im 13 - nearly 14, this boy likes me and i like him.. but we dont want to go out yet, IF/when we do, is it alright to lie in bed with eachother? NO WE ARE NOT GOING TO HAVE SEX. i mean just cuddle in bed and watch a film ? would you say that's alright? our parents wouldent be in.

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Girl... that is all up to you if you can control your self, your feelings and all. But if i were you? stay out off the bedroom. You can never say "NO WE ARE NOT GOING TO HAVE SEX" because feelings change, and there are a lot of temptations. It will start from talking, to touching, to cuddling and worst comes to worst, the adult decision, which is sex.

So its up to you... You have other options, you can go to the movies, or you can invite other couples too or friends so you wont be alone and less temptations if thats what your avoiding...

• 9 years ago

Do not lie in bed with him for any reason, at that age he'll start being cocky and may spread rumors to his friends that you had sex with him. Just be good friends, go out and have fun.

• 9 years ago

Yes, that's fine.

Don't have sex though!! I know this kid who had sex with his girlfriend when they were 14 ish, and the girl got pregnant. He's now 18 with a 3 or 4 year old.

• 9 years ago

Theoretically it is ok but it can easily lead to more than what you plan and in fact it almost certainly would eventually. Frankly I think you should avoid that at your young age. Just wait a while and then you can make better decisions.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

I wouldnt lie in bed with him but it would be okay to cuddle on the couch while watching a movie.

If you really want to cuddle, pick a scary movie and cuddle into him saying your scared...

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

does your mother father know whats going on here. i think your asking us really is it okay too go. ahead and get nasty and have sex. i don't care if your virgins or not. i am not encouraging you in any wat shape or for rm here. your minors and kids these days don't just sit around and hold hands while on a bed. that's bullshit. and you and i know what your after/ straighten up before you become pregnant aim serious. one thing leads too another. guys get horny so does girls. cool it it/

• 9 years ago

It may be ok by you but your friend/ boy friend might have other plans

Just be a little more street wise and no cuddle just yet

• 9 years ago

yes that should be fine if that is all your going to do. Your still young so keep your relationships sweet or youll most probably regret it when your older. so dont let him do anything youd be uncomfortable with, if he is decent he would respect you and your boundaries

Source(s): i remember being 13, as it was only 3 years ago :P
  • ?
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

I think it's okay as long as you don't do anything intimate yet. But if you both are alone at home, in bed, you might be tempted to have sex....

• 9 years ago

How about going to the movies instead ??

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.