if i eat only 500 calories a day....?

how much would i lose? And no carbs for 2 weeks.

Also, please dont tell me this is unsafe etc, i know, its just an emergency..

Update:

I'm 14 and almost 75 kg / 160 pounds:(

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

you wont lose weight and you'll go into starvation mode.

cut the calorie thing, just go low to no carb. :)

• 9 years ago

There is no emergency that would force you to mess up your metabolism for the rest of your life on purpose.

Whatever you lose you’ll regain it afterwards (and then some) as soon as you resume eating normally, so why even bother?

If your emergency is that you’re a runaway (using the internet at the library) and can only afford a Big Mac once a day for 2 weeks while going somewhere...seek help.

In 2 weeks you’ll surely end up not looking so good...you could look in pain (digestive problems), hungry, desperate with an emaciated face...the “I haven’t slept for a week” look.

Really, nobody cares how much you weigh on a scale and if you weigh a few pounds less or not...if they love you, they only care about you having a happy face and a positive attitude.

• 9 years ago

You'll end up with more fat deposit than ever because your body will bun off your 'unnecessary' muscles to protect your vital organs. Fat is piled up especially in the abdominal, hip, around the ribs and thighs. Then you'll look like a saggy bag of fat.

Don't do it. It IS unsafe. If it's an emergency, why not exercise and eat healthy instead of less? Take up a hobby. It will do you good. Especially swimming or dancing - they tone your body.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

You'll barely loose anything, crash-dieting means your body locks-up for up to month.

If you need quick results, EXERCISE!!! fast, effective, and healthy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

what do you even weigh? If you're really fat you can lose up to 20-30 lbs.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

youll die.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.