Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

if a christian, pagan and an atheist all had a gun to their head and you could only save one who would it be?

which one would you save and why

not all pagans involve gods in worship but are centered on the natural

the criteria for this question is quite simple and with all the different beliefs in here i thought this would be a rather straight forward question.

Favorite Answer

The Atheist, more chance of the world to push forward.

• ?

The pagan or the atheist, as the Christian will go to heaven, but the one I save will get a chance to be truly saved.

God bless.

If I only knew about their belief and nothing else about them probably the pagan. But if I knew them more personally i'd rather save them by their views unrelated to religion.

I'm not going to choose to condemn someone to death just because of their religion. It would depend on who the people were. If the Christian were my fiancee, then I obviously would save her. If I didn't know any of them, then it would be an extremely hard decision to be made on other criteria.

I am reminded of a story of Kalidasa and Bhavabhuti involved in completing a shloka for a test to enliven a child .. NGCFCs though ..

Despite the fact that I think Christianity is more a malady than a religion, I would try my hardest to save all three. This seems like a question of what religion (or lack thereof) is better and if so, the answer is none. They are all people and as long as they are good people, none of them deserve to die.

Depends on who the 3 people are. I wouldn't save them due to their religion/lack of religion. I'd save them due to their personality, how good a person they were etc.

• FaScEs

The guy with the gun, I not one to argue with a man packing heat!

Atheist.

• Us pagans aren't going to get any love here. I vote pagan, though, obviously.