Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

if a christian, pagan and an atheist all had a gun to their head and you could only save one who would it be?

which one would you save and why

Update:

not all pagans involve gods in worship but are centered on the natural

Update 2:

the criteria for this question is quite simple and with all the different beliefs in here i thought this would be a rather straight forward question.

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The Atheist, more chance of the world to push forward.

• ?
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

The pagan or the atheist, as the Christian will go to heaven, but the one I save will get a chance to be truly saved.

God bless.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

If I only knew about their belief and nothing else about them probably the pagan. But if I knew them more personally i'd rather save them by their views unrelated to religion.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I'm not going to choose to condemn someone to death just because of their religion. It would depend on who the people were. If the Christian were my fiancee, then I obviously would save her. If I didn't know any of them, then it would be an extremely hard decision to be made on other criteria.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

I am reminded of a story of Kalidasa and Bhavabhuti involved in completing a shloka for a test to enliven a child .. NGCFCs though ..

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Despite the fact that I think Christianity is more a malady than a religion, I would try my hardest to save all three. This seems like a question of what religion (or lack thereof) is better and if so, the answer is none. They are all people and as long as they are good people, none of them deserve to die.

• 9 years ago

Depends on who the 3 people are. I wouldn't save them due to their religion/lack of religion. I'd save them due to their personality, how good a person they were etc.

• FaScEs
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

The guy with the gun, I not one to argue with a man packing heat!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Atheist.

• Us pagans aren't going to get any love here. I vote pagan, though, obviously.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.