Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetOther - Computers · 9 years ago

when does pottermore open?

i know it is already open to the beta users, but its the 1st of October and it isn't open to the public yet and i was wondering if anyone knows when the official opening is? (i thought it was supposed to open 1st october)

Favorite Answer

Pottemore will open registration to all at the END of October.

The following was posted on their official blog yesterday and you may find it helpful:

"We expect to open registration to everyone from the end of October. Registering means that you'll be able to create a Pottermore account and select a username. You won’t have immediate access to the site as we’ll be enabling people in phases.

Once you’ve registered, we’ll send you a Welcome email to let you know when your Pottermore account has been activated. This may arrive quickly but please note it could also take a number of weeks or months, depending on demand."

There is no specific dates set yet - just the end of October. Check insider.pottermore.com for official news and updates.

Source(s): insider.pottermore.com

It was originally supposed to open on October 1st but they are still working out some bugs. There is one in particular that they have been working on for about a week that has all of us stuck in one spot. I'm sure their postponing it means that they are trying to make the site as close to perfect as possible! Hope to see you on soon!

Source(s): I'm a Pottermore beta tester.
  • karg

The Pottermore has desperate to furnish us an in the past heads up on Day 7?s launch time. it's going to be released sometime between 12:30am and 3:00am BST on Saturday August 6. Do word that this is going to likely be interior the evening for those clientele interior the USA, so u . s . a . clientele would be having 2 diverse opportunities for their Friday (August 5). I understand which you reside in Australia, so i choose to advise you seek for a time converter online. i'm hoping i helped, good luck! :)

• Meow

It sadly won't be open for everyone till the end of October. I got early registration but I was sorted into freaking Slytherin, which I can't stand, so I'll get a new account.

I thought the same thing, but according to their official vlog, they arent opening until the END of October.

Soooo dissapointed....*sigh* Oh well. One month...

wow thats so screwed up because during the quill quizzes i'd check before work and it's be too late from day before, come back from lunch and its too late for that current day

so this means we cant even registor for it till the end of october?

it was suppose to be opened today

Source(s): the video that lied on pottermore