do you think this guy like me or no?

i dreamed the other night about this guy i like.In the dream ,we went on a camping trip with some friends and he started courting me.In that dream,it seemed like hes so into me.I was wearing horrible outfits with no make up on but he still liked me.

In real life,I met this guy in the club like 3 weeks ago.He approached me and asked for my number and kissed my lips.Im not sure if he likes me cuz after meeting that night hes only texted me twice,first was a group message asking to watch hes show on tv(hes a male model),-i didnt reply.2nd text was asking if i was out-again i didnt reply.And then the other night,i texted him to ask if hes out,but we werent able to meet up cuz were in different clubs.So do you think this guy likes me or no?

I agree with the first poster.Its definitely a possibility though.

Try to use your heart and feel. I believe that if he really likes you, you can feel it. If i just read the information you had written, I think that he doesn't like you. Good luck :)))

i honestly tell you you will never know until you initiate something with him